VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where you can utilize your customer service skills and sales experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 28,000 people around the world including locations in U.S, China, Philippines and now Jamaica.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
Our Values and Culture
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
To be considered for this role you are required to copy and paste the below link into your web browser and complete our online assessments.
· An exciting, fast paced call center environment centrally located in Kingston
· Competitive base hourly wage ($300+ per hour)
· Aggressive Sales and Customer Satisfaction commission and incentive programs
· Overtime earnings opportunity
· Long term opportunities for advancement and promotion
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to customer inquiries (via telephone, email, chat, social media and other mediums according to assigned team requirements)
· Answering Inbound calls, providing product information and selling our well-known communication/home entertainment client’s channels, content packages, and Internet/Home phone services to prospective customers
· Meeting or exceeding the client’s Key Performance Indicators and guidelines in addition to company policies and procedures (including daily weekly and monthly sales targets and Net Promoter customer satisfaction objectives)
· Must maintain an acceptable level of performance week over week, month over month
· Must be capable of working in a high energy, high pressure, fun professional environment that is focused on delivering exceptional sales results and high customer satisfaction
· Provide exceptional service to customers during each interaction
· Address all customer concerns and inquiries
· Engage customers in discovery dialogue designed to determine their needs and best programming, product or service selection
· Adhere to all company guidelines regarding the delivery of sales to customers
· Escalate problematic customer issues to management according to standard operating procedures
· Properly document each customer interaction according to company standard operating procedures
· Maintain an excellent on-time attendance record (schedule adherence)
· Adhere to company quality assurance guidelines and standard operating procedures
· Act with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in each customer interaction
· High school Graduate with Diploma or Certificate
· Sales experience in a call center or similar business environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exhibit exceptional phone etiquette and professionalism
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other computer-based systems
Additional Company Requirements (If successful):
· On condition of employment you will be required to:
Submit to a drug test
Process a police record certificate
· On condition of employment you will be required to present the following;
2 passport size photos
Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate(if applicable)
Valid Government-issued photo identification
TRN & NIS cards
P45 (if applicable)
Active CIBC Account
Please complete our online assessment in order to be considered for this post. Copy and paste the below link in your web browser.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.
Thank you for applying, the screening and selection process can be a lengthy process which means it may take some time for us to respond. If you are successful in the screening and selection process you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with VXI!
Mention JAPP Classifieds when calling seller to get a good deal